A MAJOR war escalation may be imminent.
For the past ten days, the American media has been almost saturated with nonstop news coverage about the mysterious balloons and unidentified flying objects crossing into U.S. airspace. The intensity of coverage escalated during the last five days with leading politicians, commentators, military analysts and media figures pitching in to stoke the alarm.
A distraction or something more than that?
It all reeks of a psyop intended either as a distraction, another case of mass-formation psychosis in the making, or both. If it’s a distraction, the powers-that-be would clearly like to divert our attention away from a whole range of embarrassing developments:
- The empire’s imminent defeat in Ukraine,
- Revelation that the Biden Administration orchestrated the Nord Stream pipelines terror attack,
- The environmental disasters unfolding in Ohio and Texas (in both cases cargo train derailments),
- Yet another pandemic emergency that’s in the works or,
- Something entirely different that we are yet to find out about.
More likely however, the hysteria is being created to psychologically prepare the nation for war, this time a full on military engagement against China.Continue reading